'Naonja' PD "Park Narae ♥ Gian 84" The production team was also embarrassed "

News Articles
[Star News]
Photo = MBC 'I live alone' Park Jae Ra and Gian 84
It is known that the gag woman Park Nae-rae suddenly confessed to Gwanan 84, the webtoon artist who appeared in MBC 'I live alone'.
The crew was also "panicked".
In 'I live alone' to be broadcasted on the 15th, 'Park' and 'Gim 84' will be released.
Park Jae-rae, who has been in a subtle atmosphere between Gian 84 and his friend Chung Jae-jae through the broadcast, told Gian 84 that Park Jae-jae continues to talk about Kim Chung-jae in the earlier filming, saying, "Brother is better than Mr. Chung." I conveyed my sincerity.
Gian 84 suddenly found a shochu to catch up with the spirit that came to the conclusion of Park Jae-rae's confession and suddenly he was surprised at the unexpectedly severe reaction.
This is the back door of the two men who have strangled each other and tickled and tickled.



Netizen reactions


1>> I think I'll be a real friend.
2>> I'm afraid in the middle of the night I laughed.
3>> It is funny even if it is gosutop that weave and bite.
4>> It is a stalemate that I want to get dirty in too little white that I like Park Jae-lae ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
5>> I can shoot you two.
6>> Giann has two subtle charms.
7>> When I come out with Gian, I have fun in Japan. ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
8>> I can not do it.
9>> The man is ...
10>> I do not know why it's funny enough because it's so funny.
11>> I know that you are crazy, I'm crazy, I'm crazy, I do not know how you are, I'm a crazy person.
12>> Go to the top of the page
13>> Entertainment is just an entertainment. Do we have it once or twice?
14>> The ball is bulgale.
15>> It's not rationality, it's just that Gion 84 is longer and easier to see?
16>> Love does not have the right answer ~ ^^ It tries to go on and on, and it does not care, but it becomes a bond in a moment.
17>> I'm sorry.
18>> Giann 84 marry Eun Hyung Kyung
19>> Answer
20>> I'm going to go out with my sister.



more detail...

Comments