'Single Wife 2' Yoon Sang Wife Sim Hye-jin, "I'm still in touch with actor Kim Sun-a"


[Herald POP = KimAram reporter] Shin Hye-jin showed beautiful beauty.
In SBS 'Single Wife Season 2' broadcasted on the 28th, Yoon Sang's wife, Sim Hye-jin, appeared.
When Yoon Sang appeared on the day, the panel welcomed Yoon.
Im Baekcheon sang the song 'Purple Scent' composed by Yoon Sang and Jung Man - sik wrote 'Lovely' 'Achu'.
Then, Yun Sang sang "You do not know my mind, but Achi" and the MCs said, "I'm not healthy".
Yoon said, "I am not good at health, so I went to a clinic to build a medicine." He said, "I also register for health."
Yoon Sang also commented that Shim Hye-jin appeared on his music video and said, "It was a cast that was full of self-interest."



Comments





more detail...

Comments