Pate / Grand Order - [Assassin] Camilla

Good morning
It's called Raon .
It's an individual course to do hobbies.
I write for the first time!
Thank you very much !!
The game character that I will introduce today
Pate of the Grand Order - Camilla.
4th in Assassin class
Assassin Monument 4
Two Hearts of God
8 Homemcleus babies
When you put it in, you will be naked in the mask of the Third Era
You can see> u <
The insanity of the Second Coming is different.
It's SM Queen.
As you can see from the dialogue, you like the blood of the girl.
I have a history of enjoying bathing in virgin blood.
Thanks to her, she has the character of "female opera."
And let everything go
Metabolism of the Problem of Delusional Start
That's right
Camilla was an early second tundra ...
*
Once the story goes so far



Comments


1>>



more detail...

Comments