Soul of Heroes Hong Gil Dong (TS) Cosplay - RZ COS Rev

Good morning!
Cosplay Team
RZ is COS !
Soul of Heroes
I came to cosplay!
Soul of Heroes
World federations rank first
It is a mobile game that unleashes fierce strategic battles.
As a global launch
Heroes of each country
Or a legendary figure
There are a lot of them.
I was surprised at the big scale when I joined the Federation and played the game.
There are so many heroes of personality
It was a game that I was very interested in at RZ COS .
Are not our heroes too cute
The character that RZ COS performed was Soul of Heroes ' Korean-style armed Hong Kil-dong !
It's a Korean hero, and the specifications are huge ...
Hong Kil-dong is a hero of justice who comes and helps whenever people hear the pain of suffering.
I call it the hero of the people .
Once Hong Gil-dong steals the wealth of villains and distributes them to the people.
The angry king commanded him to take him
There is a story that abandoned because more than 100 Hong Kil-dong appeared all over the country.
RZ COS in Hong Gil-dong characterization of the work was done.
Hong Gil-dong Cosplay
Rev directed you!



Comments


1>>



more detail...

Comments